Words, like nature, half reveal and half conceal the soul within- Alfred Lord Tennyson

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

School

I think the title says it all. I've been so busy I can't even find time to think of an interesting blog post unless anyone reading this honestly cares about my favorite TV show list (does not mean I will not resort to this in the future lol). Anyways I am swamped with homework and work. Next semester looks even more stressful as I am planning on taking 5 classes, work as a TA, and work in the school's Writing Center. Yep. I wonder if I am secretly trying to kill myself through work. On the bright side, I think I will have time tonight to edit my query letter which I will submit to a contest and then to agents. Trust me, if an agent so much as gives me a personalized rejection I will blog about it. I don't brag much but if I get a book deal I will make sure the whole world knows.

See you next week (whoever "you" is).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love comments!