Words, like nature, half reveal and half conceal the soul within- Alfred Lord Tennyson

Monday, March 21, 2011

Killing the Light (One Band, 19 Questions)

So I was working on the "Impossible Romance Scale" so people could add up points and see who has the most unattainable romance but I accidently hit backspace and my schoolwork has been backing up so I'm doing this instead. I already did this with the band McFly so this time I'll do a different band.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Do not repeat song titles


My Artist: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club 
Are you male of female: Ha Ha High Babe
Describe yourself: As Sure As the Sun
How do you feel about yourself: Too Real
Describe where you currently live: Berlin 
The first thing you think of when you wake up: I Know You're In There
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: River Styx 
Your favorite form of transportation: Shuffle Your Feet
Your best friend is: Aya
Your favourite colour is: White Palms 
What's the weather like: Cold Wind 
If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: And When Was Better
What is life to you: Complicated Situation 
What is the best advice you have to give: Take Them On, On Your Own
If you could change your name, what would it be: Promise
Your favourite food is: Bad Blood 
My soul's present condition: High/Low
The faults I can bare: All You Do Is Talk
How would you describe your love life: A Sad State
What are you going to post this as: Killing the Light (One Band, 19 Questions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love comments!